Any tips on potty training a girl?

This is the one thing I don't know what to do lol. I'm so lost on effective ways of potty training. I want it done in like one day! lol if that's possible. My DD will be 2 in July and she is acting like she is interested and knows when she pees and poops. I am going to start asap I just need some suggestions on what I can do to help the process.

The Only thing is..her diapers are not dry. Sometimes they are sometimes not. But she will even go in the bathroom, squat and poop. So ..I think she's pretty much interested. Btw..if this helps any. I'm home with her all the time. Except for a couple nights when I'm at work.

Keeely07

Asked by Keeely07 at 11:09 PM on May. 23, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Try putting her in panties during the day and taking her to the potty every 20 min. if needed you can do a treat bribe to get her more interested. These are just a couple effective ways that I have heard work
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:26 AM on May. 24, 2010

• I agree with the last post. I am always home with my son too so when I potty trained him I would just take him in the bathroom every 20-30 minuets and have him try to go. Good Luck potty training can be tricky. Just make sure you have fun with it don't stress or your child will stress too.

Zara Nichols
    Helping Moms Work From Home
    www.4AHappyLife.com
    ZaraN

Answer by ZaraN at 8:07 AM on May. 24, 2010

• I potty trained both my girls at 20 months old. I did the every 20 minutes for the first couple days then added some time to it then watched them alot to see signs from them tht they needed to go. Now mind you they were not talkers so watching was a big part of it for me. One dd 3 days and my other 9 days. When I desided to train off came the diaper and never put on again...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:15 AM on May. 24, 2010