Drugs!!!

Sorry I may have worded this one wrong. I meant you are the company that you keep. If you have a friend that uses drugs, does that mean that you are involved in drugs as well?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:31 PM on May. 23, 2010 in Health

• if you are simply aware of it and do not partake no.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 11:33 PM on May. 23, 2010

• LOl your are silly, of course not! If you aren't using drugs then no! It may feel akward for u because your friend uses them. Hope your friend stops soon!
    Anonymous

• That is Guilt by Association. It could make people think so but no. A lot of my friends drank and did drugs when I was younger but I didn't. I was the designated driver.

Answer by admckenzie at 12:09 AM on May. 24, 2010

• No it definately doesnt mean you are involved! However if somehow your friend got busted and you were with them, you could get busted as well.....but no youre not a druggy just because your friends are :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:35 AM on May. 24, 2010