Right now she is 10 mths and 13 pounds so I don't see her being 22 lbs or more at age 1. She is also only 19 inches, so I don'[t see her being 29 inches or more at age 1 either.
Top rated by leading consumer magazines and publications, our original Graco SnugRide Infant Car Seat has been thoughtfully constructed and rigorously tested for safety to help keep your baby secure from that very first ride home. Our SnugRide helps protect baby in a 5-point harness from 5-22 lbs and up to 29 inches.
* Manufacturer Suggested Age: Newborn and Up
* Material: Plastic, Metal
* Care and Cleaning: Wipe Clean With a Damp Cloth
* Minimum Weight Supported: 5.0 Lb.
* Maximum Weight Capacity: 22.0 Lb.
* Safety and Security Features: LATCH Equipped Car Seat
* Dimensions: Height: 24.16 "; Width: 17.2 "; Depth: 26.72 "
* Product Weight: 5.4 Lb.
Asked by Anonymous at 11:38 PM on May. 23, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)
Answer by carsonsmommytam at 1:48 AM on May. 24, 2010
Answer by Anonymous at 11:40 PM on May. 23, 2010
Answer by Anonymous at 11:47 PM on May. 23, 2010
Answer by baenglishwc05 at 1:49 AM on May. 24, 2010
Answer by Krysta622 at 5:17 PM on May. 24, 2010
Answer by Krysta622 at 5:18 PM on May. 24, 2010