When did your breasts start hurting when you were pregnant?

It's been a week and my breasts are def tender. And I am getting really hungry very often. Usually before my period my breasts just tingle..but mine are actually tender. So just wondering...how early did your breasts start hurting?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:41 PM on May. 23, 2010 in Pregnancy

• With my first, they didn't until third trimester. With this second one, they hurt from about 8 weeks on to about 12 weeks and I had to wear a sports bra because they hurt so bad if they jiggled even a little.
    Anonymous

• Mine did before i found out. So about 3 wks.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 11:49 PM on May. 23, 2010

• My breast have ached off and on during my whole pregnancy. Everyone is different some feel a difference before a possitive amd some don't feel anything untill thier milk comes in.
    Anonymous

• Mine hurt before I found out I was pregnant, I think I was probably 2 weeks...
    SWEETPEAS3MOM

Answer by SWEETPEAS3MOM at 12:29 AM on May. 24, 2010

• I'm with SWEETPEA, mine also hurt before I knew I was pregnant. They also grew quick and early on yuck.
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 12:31 AM on May. 24, 2010

• with my first and with this pregnancy it hurt really really bad before I knew I was pregnant I knew the difference with my first but I also had the intuition that i was pregnant I knew it and I took 3 pregnancy test 2 of them store brand and one by blood from doctor both store brands were negative and doctor said it was inconclusive. The day I didn't start the next test I bought was positive I knew I was. With this one I had no clue that I was but my breast were really, really, hurting worse than my first one I just left from seeing a new born baby and he was crying and shortly after I left mine were hurting so bad I was almost in tears and my sister in law told me that I was pregnant I didn't believe her but I didn't start my period the next morning so for giggles I bought a dollar pregnancy test forgot about it and when I went to it it was positive I started crying and freaking out I was shocked. So you very well may be.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:28 AM on May. 24, 2010

• just wait till you miss your period and then take a test sometimes your hormones may get out of whack from stress or whatever and cause them to hurt but if your really into what your body acts like and suspect something else is going on you could possibly be pregnant but I wouldn't waste money on tests if you don't know for a fact I would wait till you miss your period.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:30 AM on May. 24, 2010

• it was tender and puffy before I found out that I'm 5 weeks pregnant
    Amy2079

Answer by Amy2079 at 10:37 AM on May. 24, 2010

• Mine started hurting a week prior to my missed period and the tenderness has only gotten worse. At 6 weeks I have almost outgrown all of my bras and won't let my DH touch them cause they hurt so bad. :(
    karbee2

Answer by karbee2 at 11:13 AM on May. 24, 2010

• Never...
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 2:00 PM on May. 24, 2010