ohh your going to like this (tmi for some)

would you have a guy over when your child is asleep to have sex with. I'm thinking about it, I've been single for 6 months just started going out again last week met a guy, we get along he;s amazing in bed, obviously I don't want anything serious but he's fun and I'm horney. Now I only get MAYBE everyother friday night-saturday day "off" when ds goes to visit dad. SOOOOO, since this guy is obiviously not relationship materal, and I don't want anyone that I'm not 110% serious to meet ds, I really can only see him maybe twice a month....so how slutty would it be to see if he would want to come over when ds is asleep and then leave..... god this sounds horrible just typing it, have fun ladies :P

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:49 PM on May. 23, 2010 in Relationships

• momma has needs too. lol go for it.
    Anonymous

• Well I have heard of many of people doing that....but you have to also think what if your lil one wakes up..lol good luck lol....
    Anonymous

• Go for it. Why not. Just don't wake your son up, lol.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 11:52 PM on May. 23, 2010

• you got the word his at sleep........ Go for it girl .. Have fun!!
    Anonymous

• well i personally dont think it would be that bad if it didnt become an everynight thing. what i think is slutty is when a mom has their kid around a different guy every month or when they are putting their kids to bed at 5pm when Joe Blow comes over lol.
    secondtyme520

Answer by secondtyme520 at 11:53 PM on May. 23, 2010

• As long as you don't introduce him into DS life, then i thinks its ok. Just make sure he wears a rubber okay?
    Anonymous

• op here* just wanted to clarify that if ds were to wake up the guy in question would have to wait in my room or leave while I took care of my kid, I would not be just locking the door and ignoring ds (I know that hasn't come up yet but it seems like it might)
    Anonymous

• I think it is a good idea

Answer by admckenzie at 11:54 PM on May. 23, 2010

• secondtyme520 I know someone that is just like that. Well except she has a different guy around her kids every week.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 11:54 PM on May. 23, 2010

• Go for it! No difference in that and having sex with some one your son knows, except the hiding part. It's not like you're putting on a show for your son. Have fun!!
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 12:14 AM on May. 24, 2010