Why my husband thinks the dog likes him as much as he does me.

The dog obviously likes me better than my DH, but my DH insists that he likes us both the same. Why? The dog follows me everywhere and always wants to be near me not him. Why does he insist that the dog likes us the same? We all know who feeds the dog. We all know how makes sure th dog has water. We all know who shovels the dogs poop. We all know who gives the dog his heartworm pill, takes him on walks, and makes sure he visits the vet. ME!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:58 PM on May. 23, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Lol. Maybe to him its like saying "Our child likes ME best". He just wants to feel loved-ed ^_^ lol
    Deathlilly

Answer by Deathlilly at 12:22 AM on May. 24, 2010

• Maybe your husband knows the peanut butter trick!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:24 AM on May. 24, 2010

• I don't know but the dog thinks your the mommy and you are. Just like kids they love the mother figure more. Or so it seems. My kids and dog know how to feed the mom gene. The dogs like me best too, just don't tell the rest of the family I wouldn't want to make them upset. lol
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 10:33 AM on May. 24, 2010