Breastfeeding/TMI Question HELP!!!

So during sex I used to love it when DH plays with my breasts and it was always a turn on for me but after our 2nd baby I started Breastfeeding fulltime and now it just doesnt turn me on anymore... please help... has this happened to anyone else? What can I do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:22 AM on May. 24, 2010 in Relationships

• Are you still breast feeding? That acutally never happened to me but I have only one child and I only nursed for a month! But I asked my mother. :P And she says that the sensitivity should come eventually come back! Just give them time to not be used to being beaten up by baby's mouth. :) Good luck!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:27 AM on May. 24, 2010

• this happened to me for like the first 3 months, and even now sometimes i can weird about it. I just always go take a shower after sex
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:28 AM on May. 24, 2010

• ya it kinda weirds me out. like those are not for playing with anymore, they are for the baby.
    Anonymous

• If you're still bf you'll feel like that until you stop.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:30 AM on May. 24, 2010

• i loved having him play but i don't now....but because i'm breastfeeding but because i'm pregnant and they just don't feel the same. i don't know if it's the same with breastfeeding. but i just don't get the good sexual sensations anymore. it actually almost hurts...not from soreness but from the different sensations i feel in the nipple area.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:37 AM on May. 24, 2010

• Op Here: Yes, I am still breastfeeding and my baby is 5 mos not. lately I am just not into sex anymore, the touching, kissing or caressing.. whats the deal?
    Anonymous

• The deal is you're normal. Libido is insurance that you will be fruitful and multiply. Your body knows it's accomplished the goal of reproduction, so libido often goes into "sleep mode" for a while.

It WILL pass.

Answer by gdiamante at 12:42 AM on May. 24, 2010

• It disgusts me when my hubby tries to play with my breasts while I'm breastfeeding, however when I stop breastfeeding he can go right back to it... When I am producing milk I feel they are strictly for feeding it makes me feel dirty if he plays with em...
    SWEETPEAS3MOM

Answer by SWEETPEAS3MOM at 12:58 AM on May. 24, 2010

• Don't worry, the lack of sensitivity is temporary.

Answer by rkoloms at 3:56 PM on May. 24, 2010