Michael's craft store

Have any of you ever used their custom framing? I have a large print I need to have framed, and it's valuable so I don't want to take it in for an estimate. It's about 3'x4', do you have an estimate on how much it might cost to have it matted and framed? Thanks for any info!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:42 AM on May. 24, 2010 in Home & Garden

• No idea but they ALWAYS have a coupon or sale - just yesterday the one I go to most had a placard out front saying 65% off all custom framing orders.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:56 AM on May. 24, 2010

• You would need to call but I wanted to tell you that if you can find a coupon it will help. I get the flyers sent to my home and about once a month or so they will run a special with a coupon on the back of the flyer that you can get 50% off all framing jobs. Good Luck!

If you can't find a coupon check eBay or Craigslist some times you can by them for a dollar or two :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:48 AM on May. 24, 2010

• Nice. I'll have to look for the coupon.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:20 AM on May. 24, 2010

• My sister used them and they LOST her one of a kind painting for over 2 years!!! I'd personally NEVER use them and would pay the extra for a local place!!!!
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 10:01 PM on May. 24, 2010