What do you think?

I am single and I recently started talking to my ex again.Ive known him since I was 15. I'm now 22. Our relationship was off and on until I was 18 but now I'm feeling that maybe he is the one for me. He said he feels the same way.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:01 AM on May. 24, 2010 in Relationships

• A good question to ask yourself is why were you guys so off and on for so long?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:20 AM on May. 24, 2010

• ditto what the anon above me said
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 3:27 AM on May. 24, 2010

• Relationships are often rocky when we are young and immature. As we grow, we learn things about ourselves and others. Maybe now that you both have had time to grow, you may be able to have a happy relationship. If you both have feelings for one another and feel that you want to try, then go for it. It may work out now that you both are older and wiser. Good luck in whatever you choose.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:31 AM on May. 24, 2010

• We were off and on because like the person above me said we were young and immature.
    We took different roads for awhile.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:43 AM on May. 24, 2010

• Give it a try then. Better to try and see what happens, than to have not tried at all and wonder if he might have been the one.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:53 AM on May. 24, 2010

• I would see what else life has in store for me. You can always go back to him if nothing better pans out. I have found that there is a reason for the off and on again thing and usually it goes back to being off and on.

Answer by admckenzie at 7:27 AM on May. 24, 2010

• Maybe he's the one right now but give it some time before you committ yourself. This time around take some time to get to know him now and stop living in the past because alot could have change in him...it always feel right in the beginning but just wait until the infatuation wears off then make a decision.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:44 AM on May. 24, 2010

• you're both single and you both want to be together? well go for it! but don't make lifetime decisions too quickly - you're both still growing into who you are and who you will be.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 8:13 AM on May. 24, 2010

• I think he's probably full of shit! You are young and if he is your ex, then keep it that way. Always move forward, and let the past be the past. I think that everyone comes (and leaves) our lives for a reason, think about why he isnt apart of your world anymore.

Tell him you'll see him next life time.
    sugahmamma

Answer by sugahmamma at 10:04 AM on May. 24, 2010