dried cream colored stuff found only in my right..........

I went to take a bath and before I did I gave myself a breast examine. I noticed that there was like a cream colored cakey stuff in my right nipple which I usually check to see if I have lactated yet cause with my first pregnancy I started leaking at about 20 wks pregnant and had to use pads. This is my second pregnancy I'm 14 wks could already being trying to leak I haven't felt anything wet and it was only on my right nipple and as personal as it may sound I'm hoping it was only on my right cause my husband and I got intimate and he favored the left breast and anyway you get where I'm going with it I can't find anything about it anywhere I just want to give him a heads up so he doesn't get a taste of it I warned him that it may b coming he told me 2 let him know so what do u girls think any advice any input will b much needed please. I don't remember this dried stuff with my first except 4 after i leaked and changed my pad

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:21 AM on May. 24, 2010 in Pregnancy

• sounds like your starting to leak to me. I had the same thing with our second and third child. I had it on one side early on like you, by my 7th/8th month I was having it from both sides and had to wear pads.
    LorisChar

Answer by LorisChar at 8:31 AM on May. 24, 2010

• I have the same stuff, but no leaking. Wondered what it was too!
    DAjZeZnLE

Answer by DAjZeZnLE at 9:40 AM on May. 24, 2010