So I feel he's made me waste even more of my life on him...

Ok, back in early '09 my dh cheated on me. It took me almost a yr to forgive him. We have two kids and another on the way. Well, he didn't really bother me almost that whole yr and I guess he was living w/ her. but he finally asked me to please work things out around Aug. and around Nov. I said ok (he was living w/ a friend by then). So I told him that If I even heard he was still messing w/ her again it was the end. I also asked if this girl was gonna be a problem and become stalker-ish. He assured me she wouldn't. Well, she has and I noticed back in Jan of this yr she posted pics of her and him on her FB page. Told him abt it, he said he got her to remove it. OK, well all I noticed is that she made her page private. Something told me to look again last night and I did. She made her album public and those same pics are up there. This is from Jan. when we were suppose to be back together! I have a feeling...(contd)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:56 AM on May. 24, 2010 in Relationships

• p.s. I don't think anything in life is a waste of time if you learn from it.

Answer by admckenzie at 9:09 AM on May. 24, 2010

• that he hasn't totally ended things b/c why would she even think she could get away w/ saying he's still her man? And even if she's just doing this out of spite hoping I'd see it and have a fit I don't have time for it. I have bigger things to worry about someone trying to ruin what I'm trying to rebuild. I just want to tell him it's over and move on. My question is am I being to quick to judge since the pics were from when we werent together? Or should I just stick w/ the plan and get rid of him once and for all.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:59 AM on May. 24, 2010

• When this type of thing happened to me I went straight to the woman and looked her in the eye then asked her what's up? She was honest. He had lied and was playing us both so I left. Then she left him too so he tried to get me back. It didn't happen.

Answer by admckenzie at 9:05 AM on May. 24, 2010

• My advise...figure out what makes you happy. Know that we teach others how to love ourselves. Its obvious that you love your spouse and that you are a forgiving person. But, now its time for you to reflect that personally. I say take some time to love every aspect of you. Love your mind: think about how much the situation has you worrying/stressed out. Ask yourself if you've truly had enough. Lover your body: think about the physical manifestations such as head aches/acne. Ask yourself if you trust that you wont contract an STD from your hubby. Love your spirit: it's the essence of you! Think about the changes you are making within yourself. Ask yourself what you like and dislike about the situation. When you completely love yourself, you will take nothing less from others, and can willing accept if they choose not to. I think you should also read about the Law of Attraction.   

sugahmamma

Answer by sugahmamma at 9:44 AM on May. 24, 2010