Should I call her mom? I started babysitting a little girl last week...

she is a very easy going, plays by herself, very happy. Well, this morning she has been very clingy, crying about everything, just doesn't want to play. I figured she was tired from a long weekend. I just went to lay her down for her morning nap and when I was getting her sheet/blanket out of her bag I noticed infant pain reliever / fever reducer in the bag. Should I call her mom and ask if she is sick or just wait and see if she has a fever when she wakes up? Dad drops off and didn't say anything. Last week if mom had to tell me anything she wrote a note and put it in the lunch box. No note about anything today. The little girl is 14 months, in case you were wondering.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:52 AM on May. 24, 2010 in General Parenting

• I would call just to make sure. Better to be safe! GL
    Amanda7891

Answer by Amanda7891 at 9:53 AM on May. 24, 2010

• Yes... Call.
    LeahsMum

Answer by LeahsMum at 10:21 AM on May. 24, 2010

• If she is sick when you get her up give her the meds and let the parents know when they come to get her...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:22 AM on May. 24, 2010

• Yea I say call. Maybe dad forgot to tell you something! they sometime do that
    kyheavensmom

Answer by kyheavensmom at 10:28 AM on May. 24, 2010

• I'd call. You don't know the last time she was given meds, and you don't want to give her another dose too soon.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:54 AM on May. 24, 2010