Is this part of being bullied????

My daughter is being tutored she know longer goes to school.

A girl from school walked in the library and said

ewwww, omg God what the??? talking to my daughter. I said omg who is that. My daughter goes ohh that is a girl from homeroom. She was just kidding. The other girl said politley hello to my daughter-my daughter said it is ok.. mom it is ok. you make a big deal out of everything.
Is she afraid because last time I tried to fix it it made it worst.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:58 AM on May. 24, 2010 in Teens (13-17)

• sounds like my sense of humor. She's probably right,she's probably just kidding

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:01 AM on May. 24, 2010

• sounds like my sense of humor. She's probably right,she's probably just kidding.

I have found notes, how everyone hates her, why do they hate her. She hates life. She was jumped, verbally attacked for a few blocks.. The girl said everyone hates her, only one girl stood up for her. Not a teacher, crossing guard, not even a parent-which I would have helped any child in distress. I would not walk away.

Is it really just her sense of humor.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:06 AM on May. 24, 2010

• My daughter wrote-why does everyone hate me.
    Anonymous

• Sounds like bullying to me!

Answer by older at 11:03 AM on May. 24, 2010

• Well, it depends. Most kids who get bullied don't want to talk about it. It also could be an inside joke if the girls are friends with your daughter.
    JaneWilliams5

Answer by JaneWilliams5 at 7:20 PM on May. 24, 2010

• Well she is letting it roll off her back, which is what you want her to do....
    txdaniella

Answer by txdaniella at 11:17 PM on May. 24, 2010