Has anyone else gotten skin tags in WEIRD places while pregnant?

I mean com'on this is retarted... lol I didn't get any of this stuff with my first child.. This is my 2nd pregnancy and my lord you name it I GOT IT... lol I know skin tags are caused by pregnancy but man they are nasty and I don't like them... I got them under my breast and in between my legs :( I asked the doc if she could take care of them and she told me "we will just have to watch them" wtf.. can you or not?!?! lol I pulled the ones off under my breast, which bleed a little and then tried the ones down under and umm nope that is a little tender under there... lmao

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:05 AM on May. 24, 2010 in Pregnancy

• They can cut them off before or after delivery. They're not a big concern at this point (to the doctor anyway). But they should take care of them, if you remind them, while you are in the hospital for delievery.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 10:14 AM on May. 24, 2010

• i got something like that but the doctor just told me it would go way when the baby was born good luck!
    shannonsmom555

Answer by shannonsmom555 at 10:15 AM on May. 24, 2010

• Well I had them too. Mine fell off or I scratched them off. I had a mole right near my clit that grew huge I made the dr. cut it off. Man it bled like mad. So you may want to wait until after delivery. It was crazy. If it is making you nutty then tell the dr. just do it now.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 10:24 AM on May. 24, 2010

• i got a little one on my belly button... like the only time i will see it is when im pregnant and it pokes out like it does but i still pulled it off b/c it looked all gross lol.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:32 AM on May. 24, 2010

• I've never hward of that during pregnancy. I must have gotten lucky in that department, lol.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 10:57 AM on May. 24, 2010

• OMG.. i have one right on my panty line down under and shit it bothers me like hell, it wasnt an issue for a while but i think its grown and my LO is already 16 months.. Someone told me that if i tie it with a lock of my hair real tightly it will dry up and fall off but as u may realize it kinda hard to get down their let alone tie something. I just recently asked my hubby to feel it and it freaked him out...lol...lol..men cant deal with shit... got my next appoint. next month will ask my doc.
    mamis619

Answer by mamis619 at 11:33 AM on May. 24, 2010

• I got them on my nipples while I was preg. I finally picked at them enough that they went away lol. but I feel better knowing that other people get them too :)
    jedwards2009

Answer by jedwards2009 at 2:18 PM on May. 24, 2010