Pain after the "cha cha"... posted yesterday but didnt get much response

After my DH and I did the "cha cha" saturday night i have had this pain in on my left side next to my hip. I first thought that maybe it was my ovary because it is sore after sometimes but this is a stabbing pain when i move. Its just a small area, i though it might be a pulled muscle or something but wouldnt it be a bigger area that would be hurting? Any idea on what it could be?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:26 AM on May. 24, 2010 in Health

• As long as its not after the salsa or the waltz, then you should be okay.

But seriously! Go to the doctor if you are getting concerned!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:30 AM on May. 24, 2010

• Probably just a pulled muscle but if it still hurts after a day or two, maybe go see your doctor if you're concerned. I really can't give you a diagnoses because I'm not a doctor and I don't know you lol!
    CassiRae3

Answer by CassiRae3 at 10:46 AM on May. 24, 2010

• Man, why can't people just say the word SEX???

It's probably a pulled muscle. Apply heat to it several times a day and if it doesn't go away, go to the doctor and tell them it happened during SEX.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:46 AM on May. 24, 2010

• Well....if it continues, I think you should see your doctor. My friend had a problem just like that, and the pain continued and then got much worse, and she almost died...it turned out to be a tubal pregnancy, and was VERY serious!
    TimandMely4ever

Answer by TimandMely4ever at 11:48 AM on May. 24, 2010

• OP HERE: man some people will find anything to bitch about.. I didnt say sex because i did want to. We call it the "cha cha" so our kids wont know what we are talking about, geeze. ANYWAY..................... Thank you all for the advice!
    Anonymous