ever felt like this?

Man you guys I am soo depressed.It seems like whenever I try to take one step foward I get pushed ten steps back. No matter what I do there is always a problem or obstacle that is my way. I know thats life ,but right now life has gotten me way down. What do you do when life got you so down that you don't feel like trying anymore?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:37 AM on May. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I feel you pain. I have extra bills coming in right now, and it can be so overwhelming at times. I have emergency things that need to be taken care of like a seat belt that is going to cost me at least $100. Also I have a plumbing problem under the sink and I need to get a plumber in here asap, again at least $100. I am in counseling, and it helps to get it out and talk about it with someone I trust. My problems are not solved, but I dont feel so alone with them either after my counseling appt. Plus, sometimes my counselor offers tips and suggestions on how to deal with issues. Good luck and hang in there, things will get better!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:55 AM on May. 24, 2010

• Honestly, I was to that point before, I tried to get 'up' myself & it didn't work.I went to see a counciler, the difference between counciling & therapy with a sycholagist is the sycholagist can prescribe medication & a counciler can not. These days there seems to be a sychologist in the same building as councilers today so if they think *&* you agree that trying an anti-depressant is in need they can just simply refer you and take it from there. I actually still go on accasion to vent & let things out it helps me keep things in perspective & keep my mind ~balanced~ I took pro-zac for a few years at one point, *&* did get to a point that I was weined off & I am grateful for the time I was on it & got all the help I needed. Today I have learned different mind & body techniques to help me de-stress/unwind or just plain 'LET IT GO'~GoodLuck~ keep trying, & don't give up~!~
    Stefono

Answer by Stefono at 10:50 AM on May. 24, 2010

• hmmmm...do you have somebody you can confide in? maybe get some emotional support?
    a friend, a parent, your husband (if you're married)?

maybe you need to seek a counselor?

hope you get through this. *HUGS*
    carliemarie1015

Answer by carliemarie1015 at 10:51 AM on May. 24, 2010

• Well when I got like that I went to the dr. I was feeling that way all the time. I finally went to the ob and told her I felt that way esp around my period. She medicated me. The thing is these days everyone is medicated. However it was real and it was breaking my soul in half. So please feel free to talk to any one who will listen.
    If you want some support here is a good place-we can listen and commiserate with you. Please feel free to pm me if you want to talk more.
    love to you sista.xoxoxo
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 11:11 AM on May. 24, 2010

• I'll be honest with you...I think that at some point, we all feel like there is no reason to go on. I have felt like this at times and what has been the remarkable thing to pull me through is my son. He is a great little boy...he is 4 years old and is happy most of the time. I look at him and I know that even if I don't do it for myself, I have to do it for him. My best friend doesn't live close to me anymore, so I don't have her to talk to all the time and as much as I love my husband, he just isn't the kind of person that I would want to unload all those things on. Getting it out and talking about it usually helps...so if you are ever in the mood to talk or vent, consider me a friend and send me a message. I would be more than willing to lend an ear and give advise if I can.
    PassionateMom

Answer by PassionateMom at 3:28 PM on May. 24, 2010