Designer Knock Offs

I went to a swap meet this weekend and got the cutest knock of handbags!!!! Has anyone ever gone to one of these? I went to the one in St. Louis. Can you tell the diference between these at first glance or do you think they are completely off?

Oliversmommy125

Asked by Oliversmommy125 at 10:50 AM on May. 24, 2010 in Shopping

• I can't tell the difference. I know several people who have them. i wouldnt ever want to spend $300 on a purse so if I got one it would be a knock off for sure!
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 10:58 AM on May. 24, 2010

• I can usually tell the difference, unless it's a total counterfeit bag, which is highly illegal and hardly anyone will sell these out in the open. If they ship them across state lines, it's even a federal crime. I just buy the real thing.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 10:54 AM on May. 24, 2010

• i would rather get a cute handbag that doesn't have a huge logo on it that says it's something that it's not. it's safer that way lol.
    khmymommi

Answer by khmymommi at 10:56 AM on May. 24, 2010

• i can't really tell the difference but I just get it bc I like it. I have always liked Louie Vouitton but I will not pay his price I don't care if it is not real...Why so someone can jump me. So What if YOU like it that is all that matters ;)
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 11:07 AM on May. 24, 2010

• I think they are so cute and if they look real but are knock offs, why not save hundreds of dollars?
    Oliversmommy125

Answer by Oliversmommy125 at 11:09 AM on May. 24, 2010