xtra baby shower gifts! what do i do?!

hello momma's from all over...i have a question, of course lol - i had my baby shower this past saturday and i recieved like 4 bouncers/rockers! and i only need 2...one was an extra from my registry so i can change it for store credit with out the gift giver being hurt or knowing...but i have one tha i dont rememeber who gave it to me and i dont need it....so what can i do with extra gifts such as that in which i really dont need? i was considering ebaying it

preqopiixiie

Asked by preqopiixiie at 11:00 AM on May. 24, 2010 in Shopping

• I would keep them just in case. I went thru 3 bouncers before I found one that she liked to sit in. Then you can ebay the one she doesn't like.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:02 AM on May. 24, 2010

• I agree with Jademom. But, you can also try selling it on Craigslist.com.
    CassiRae3

Answer by CassiRae3 at 11:03 AM on May. 24, 2010

• Craigslist it if you need the money, or if you are feeling generous you could always donate it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:05 AM on May. 24, 2010

• Take everything back. Start with Babies R Us. They'll probably take it all. You can get diapers there, or just hold on to your store credit, you're going to need things! I was a HUGE returner! It's fun because you can get what you need.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 11:24 AM on May. 24, 2010

• I'd see if the store you had your registry at woud take the ones you don't need back, if not once you see which one your baby likes sell the excess on craigslist (not ebay....too many fees and not enough shoppers, you wouldn't get much for it thesedays)
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 3:25 PM on May. 24, 2010

• If they arent opened you can get store credit at babie r us or walmart if they carry the item. Then you can buy what you want.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 3:36 PM on May. 24, 2010

• WalMart will usually take stuff back without a gift receipt, as long as they carry the item. You would get a gift card and not cash, but I imagine there's something you might need from WalMart?

Answer by missanc at 7:50 PM on May. 24, 2010

• For the stuff that I didn't want or had extra of, I went to Babies R Us and added whatever it was to my registry. Then a week or so later I took that stuff back and got store credit.
    Anonymous