do you ever do this? I hate myself afterwards

Well the night before my dh and I had sex well usually when we do itthenight before he doesn't ask or try to do it again so here I am thinking OK I know we will not do anything so I will be ready to go straight to bed. All of a sudden he says he wants some I'm like DAMN YOU JUST GOT SOME LAST NIGHT I THOUGHT WE WERE GOING TO GO TO SLEEP (I am all bent out of shape) Idk why so then there is a moment of silence then I start thinking about how I reacted towards him and thought of how good he is to me so I got up took a shower and we made love but for some reason I did not get to have an orgasm :(
he was disappointed that I did not get mine he's that way. I feel bad for acting the way I did. But he's happy. Why did I ACT that way...aarrgg!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:13 AM on May. 24, 2010 in Relationships

• You need to read Dr. Laura's "The Proper Care and Feeding of Husbands." It explains how we women unintentionally are rude and neglectful towards our men and how hurtful it truly is (they just aren't vocal when they're hurting like we are). I think that book will help you get out of this cycle.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:19 AM on May. 24, 2010

• Seems like wants and needs is in question.
    Anonymous

• I just always expect that he is going to pounce when I go to bed so Im ready for it. If he doesnt then I sleep unless I really want it and then I get what I want. I dont know why you would get upset if he wants to have sex with you. Thats what married people do when they are in love!
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 11:21 AM on May. 24, 2010

• I do this quite often but I don't feel bad about it though, yes, he is good to me but there is nothing written that I have to oblige to his every desire, neither does he. You acted this way because you are human and they are days where you want to and days where you don't. Doesn't make you a bad wife or a bad person.

Answer by older at 11:22 AM on May. 24, 2010

• I agree with Older... we arent sex machines lmao
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:22 AM on May. 24, 2010

• I do this with other things sometimes..i have a soemthing in my head that i'm expecting to happen maybe a schedule or plan for the day. There is always so much that needs done! When people keep putting there needs out there and I can't do what Im expecting to do for myself I get frustrated. I could be thinking I will switch out laundry then im eating and everyone tries to ask questions or try to get me to do something and i get annoyed cause I just want to eat, or take a shower, or go to bed. Maybe it isnt that he wants sex its that it is changing your plan or adding 1 more thing to do before bed?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:30 AM on May. 24, 2010

• Even if you don't want to have sex, do it, and he should do the same it will be better for the both of you, and no matter how much you don't feel like doing it, once you get turned on it won't matter anyway. It sucks to be the one rejected, imagine if you wanted him but he was too tired or something. Go have fun.
    Rachel24517

Answer by Rachel24517 at 1:10 PM on May. 24, 2010

• We do this in the reverse. When SO gives me sex I'm wanting it all the time. He gets upset with me bc he has a hard time giving me what little he gives me!

Answer by admckenzie at 1:24 PM on May. 24, 2010

• Don't know. I love it if I can get it from my hubby every night (or morning, we are morning people). I love it when I get some at night AND the next morning. I am always ready willing and able when my hubby wants sex. I know not everybody is like that, and I also do not have kids at home anymore, but that's how it is in my house.
    TarLion

Answer by TarLion at 12:36 PM on May. 26, 2010