fit tv

I was just wondering who watches this channel and what exercise show do you like best? I've never done any exercises from this channel but i want to try the "shimmy" which comes on tuesdays at 8pm it's like a sexy belly dancing it looks fun. So which shows do you watch or like?

shanda0914

Asked by shanda0914 at 11:18 AM on May. 24, 2010 in Entertainment

• no one watches fit tv lol
    shanda0914

Answer by shanda0914 at 11:48 AM on May. 24, 2010

• I don't watch it. But on our cable we have exercise on demand. I love it because you can try all different types of workouts and get tons of variety without having to purchase a bunch of dvd's only to find out you don't like that style.

BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 12:36 PM on May. 24, 2010

• that's true i hate when that happens you buy a workout dvd and you don't even like it lol
    shanda0914

Answer by shanda0914 at 12:41 PM on May. 24, 2010