well that was false labor!!!!! i had contractions every 5 min and the next morning NOTHING!!!!! still losing mucus but bigger ammounts now and having contractions here and there same dilation and effacement why wont this kid come lol

dexbryj10

Asked by dexbryj10 at 12:03 PM on May. 24, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I had contractions every 5 minutes for a week with my youngest. I finally had to be given a little bit of pitocin, and he was born 3 hours later. I was also overdue.
    Anonymous

• did u see ur doctor
    Imane1215

Answer by Imane1215 at 12:11 PM on May. 24, 2010

• Unless you are 2 weeks over you due date, don't worry yet. He will come when he is ready. LOL Your body is trying to prepare for all that.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 12:15 PM on May. 24, 2010

• I'm sorry... hang in there... It does indeed suck when this is the thing you're waiting for...
    Anonymous

• I feel for you... I had regular contractions for 22 hours the week dd was born then they just STOPPED! But about 12 hours later htey started again and dd was born 9 hours later. Are you having back labor? DD was sunny side up and my midwife said that's why the contractions stopped and started like that. Hang in there. It won't be much longer!
    jedwards2009

Answer by jedwards2009 at 2:16 PM on May. 24, 2010

• baby's head is down both my docs say hes WAY down there and sure knows where hes goin lol and yes my back is killin me when im having contractions and i have lost so much of my mucus plug i dont see how there is any left lol
    dexbryj10

Answer by dexbryj10 at 4:34 PM on May. 24, 2010

• I had the EXACT same thing happen!! I am 4 days past my due date and had very regular and painful contractions for HOURS and my mucus plug started to come out. I went to my appointment yesterday and the only thing that has changed at all is I am more effaced. I am 40 1/2 weeks and only 1/2 cm dilated!!!! UGH!!!!!!
    MandyP27

Answer by MandyP27 at 10:09 AM on May. 25, 2010

• yea sucks when ur dilated and effased but baby dont come cause for me atleast.... when i start the dilation and effacement process i feel like im wide open down there and im nothing but uncomfortacle from then on!!!!!!!!
    dexbryj10

Answer by dexbryj10 at 11:22 AM on May. 25, 2010