brittany murphy's husband

did you hear? brittany murphy's husband died yesterday. heart failure. strange and sad

Owl_Feather

Asked by Owl_Feather at 12:16 PM on May. 24, 2010 in Entertainment

• Wow are you serious? Maybe it was a broken heart!!!So so sad! That's what happened to my great grandma. My grandma's husband passed(my grandpa) and he was so much like the son my great grandma lost she said it felt like she lost her Larry again(he passed at 18 from an anersysum) 6 months later she passed!!! It was so sad for all of us!
    delilahsmom1177

Answer by delilahsmom1177 at 12:20 PM on May. 24, 2010

• I know, how strange is that? It really makes me wonder what is going on in that house. I know that they both died of different "natural causes" but come on, it's barely been 6 months... Thats a bit odd! There has to be some kind of bad energy there, or maybe something else... mold maybe? Something is draining their health... this just isn't normal!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:23 PM on May. 24, 2010

• Sabrina, actually it is not the uncommon when someone loves their spouse that much and they have no kids what else is there to live for and they let their health go. Brittany died of pneumonia complicated by asthma and diabetes. LOL I love her she was one of my favorite actors because she was awesome and herself and because we spelled our named the same way!!! I still can't watch Clueless(my fav movie with her)

delilahsmom1177

Answer by delilahsmom1177 at 12:28 PM on May. 24, 2010

• I think it's weird that they both died of heart issues, but they were both young and somewhat healthy as far as I can remember. Very, very strange!
    Laura2U

Answer by Laura2U at 5:24 PM on May. 24, 2010