What's the most embarrassing thing your child has ever done??

In public or in front of family and friends?? When my son was a toddler he slapped me in the face as I carried him out of Chuck E Cheese kicking and screaming- now that was EMBARRASSING!!!! Anything like that ever happen to you??

skittles1108

Asked by skittles1108 at 12:40 PM on May. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

• my little girl, my husband and i were eating out one night and she was just really learning to talk. before the waitress could come over and wipe our table my loving daughter saw a little piece of chocolate brownie and yelled to the top of her lungs. MAMA....DOOO DOOO!!!!!. i was mortified! but everyone in the restaurant laughed.

eva123

Answer by eva123 at 12:42 PM on May. 24, 2010

• My ex took son to the grocery store and son reached over from grocery cart and toppled a bunch of wine bottles over. There was glass and wine everywhere. So glad I missed that one!
    Anonymous

• I was in the walmart, not paying attention to DD while she was in the cart. The dorr person gave her two of those smiley face stickers, she stuck them on my boobs (over my shirt) I didn't even notice until I got home. Here I am walking through the walmart with smileys on my chest!
    leslie_zoe2010

Answer by leslie_zoe2010 at 12:45 PM on May. 24, 2010

• My son calls other men Dad at the park. That's pretty embarassing.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 12:54 PM on May. 24, 2010

• I took my son in the bathroom stall with me at Wal-Mart. I had just started my period and didn't know it. You know how when you first start the blood is brown? Well DS pointed to my panties and said "Oh, no Mama! You poopooed in your underwear!" OF COURSE the bathroom was FULL of people.

renea20

Answer by renea20 at 1:35 PM on May. 24, 2010

• In the middle of a church service my very young son yells " Stephanie (my daughter ) stepped on my penis." I wanted to fall under the pew . But everyone did think it was funny . Now some 13 or so years later I can laugh at it. Like I always say "If you want to be embarrassed just go out with your children".LOL.

debbiea2a

Answer by debbiea2a at 2:21 PM on May. 24, 2010

• We're at a party at church and they are serving red punch. I bring my son a glass and he asked loudly "Mommy is there alchol in this?"
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 8:11 PM on May. 24, 2010