Garlic to cure yeast infection....

So I have a yeast infection. Last week my husband and I have sex and the next day my bits where itchy and irritated. This has happened before, so I thought it was just because of the rough sex.
Well I figured out last night it was a yeast infection. I get online and find garlic works. So I wrapped a clove in gauze and put it in my yahoo. OMG! It is very soothing. I also chopped up a clove and swallowed it.
Anyone else use garlic for a yeast infection??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:48 PM on May. 24, 2010 in Health

• i have heard of it but i haven't tryed it. i used plain yogurt. it works well and doesn't stink! lol the coldness part of it soothes so well.
    Anonymous

• I tried it once and it didn't work for me. MY dH told me never to do it again. I think it was too far gone to work. You have to do it when you first figure out that you've got it.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 12:53 PM on May. 24, 2010

• i'm pretty sure that's what I had a few months back-and had seen that you can put yogurt on it (it worked)...didn't try garlic
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 12:55 PM on May. 24, 2010