what can i do for my son?

my son is teething so he's drooling a lot. i keep wiping it but his chin and neck are red and have bumps.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:00 PM on May. 24, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• wipe it off and put a little vasaline on the rashy part, it will creat a barrier against the drool
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 1:02 PM on May. 24, 2010

• You can put lotion on his chin and face. You can also give him a frozen ravilo to chew on it will help his gums feel better. I know it sound funny and weird but it works great for little ones teething.

Anonymous

• My son is doing the same thing. Two top teeth the poor baby has been trying to cut them for almost two months now and all he does is cry.. He even cries in his sleep.. His face was a mess so when his wellness appointment came up I asked my doctor and she said to put Eucerin cream on his face and neck and boy did it work. No more red bumps and his face is so clear.. I'm sure vasaline would work too though since it seems to have the same texture as the Eucerin so either one will work.. Good luck...
    halleyquinn

Answer by halleyquinn at 1:07 PM on May. 24, 2010

• Keep a bib on him.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 1:09 PM on May. 24, 2010

• pout powder on his neck to help keep it dryer, and keep a bid on him
    Kable0120

Answer by Kable0120 at 2:56 PM on May. 24, 2010