Does anyone feel like this?

My kids drive me insane, but they keep me sane.

When I'm not with them I have no idea what I'm doing, because I don't have a little voice behind me, asking me for something ect.

Rachel24517

Asked by Rachel24517 at 1:15 PM on May. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Oh my gosh yes! When I go somewhere by myself I am always losing my purse, dropping things, wrecking my grocery cart or something else really embarassing lol. It is as if I can't function unless I am multi-tasking with a little kid right behind me yelling mommy! Glad to know I am not the only one!
    peace1234

Answer by peace1234 at 1:49 PM on May. 24, 2010

• Thats right on for me. I have teens and I usually have a schedule. Today is my day off and I just want to sit here and cruise. My kids keep me sane and insane too,,,lol
    Anonymous

• Lol. YES. When he is with me (which is basically all the time, it is rare i get a "break") I feel like I am going to go insane. But when he is gone I have no clue what to do and feel like i am going crazy.
    mrsbean08

Answer by mrsbean08 at 1:23 PM on May. 24, 2010

• Yes, it is called dam if you do and dam if you don't!

Answer by older at 1:34 PM on May. 24, 2010

• sounds like my life :)
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 1:41 PM on May. 24, 2010

• HAHA THATS ME ALL THE WAY ....WE FINALLY DIDNT HAVE DD FOR ONE NIGHT AND WE WENT OUT AND WE DIDNT EVEN KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH OURSELVES SO WE CAME HOME EARLY.LOL ...THE WHOLE TIME WE WERE OUT WASTING TIME I WAS THINKING OF STUFF WE COULD HAVE DONE WITH DD !
    ELIZABETHSMO902

Answer by ELIZABETHSMO902 at 3:15 PM on May. 24, 2010