UFC...Rampage or Rashad Evans?

Who do you think is gonna win this Saturday?

LisaG777

Asked by LisaG777 at 1:47 PM on May. 24, 2010 in Entertainment

• I don't have a favorite and don't know who I want to win because I like them both but I will say it is going to be an awesome fight. They both want it so bad. It will either be very close or a B.A. knock out. lol
    MizAnn

Answer by MizAnn at 2:07 PM on May. 24, 2010

• I'm pumped. We are having a huge viewing party!
    LisaG777

Answer by LisaG777 at 2:43 PM on May. 24, 2010

• It's going to come down to who makes the first mistake and gets caught. They are both great strikers with good defense. I think it will end with a knock out.

I'm rooting for Rampage, but since he's more emotional I think he'll be the one to get caught.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 4:50 PM on May. 24, 2010

• I think Rashad will win. I want to see this fight so bad, but I'm not paying $44 for one fight. I wish I knew a bunch of people who wanted to chip in with us to pay for it. My husband and I LOVE UFC but I'm the only female I know who likes it, LOL!!! My husband is working that night anyway :(
    Bethsunshine

Answer by Bethsunshine at 5:21 PM on May. 24, 2010