Whatwould you think of her?

She just recently moved back. She moved from here about 6 years ago and when she lived here she was cheating on her husband, she would dress very provocatively, and she was a big mess. Her husband finally almost left her for her best friend, and so they moved out of state. Now she claims that she found religion and God, she had a couple more kids, and she is still married to her husband. She dresses differently and goes to church, but do you think she has really changed? People are stilling being so mean and judgemental of her. I don't know what to think of her.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:12 PM on May. 24, 2010 in Relationships

• Make your own decision based upon what you see and how you feel. don't let others bias your opinion. Usually when something like this happens to me, I sit back and wait. A person will usually show their true colors when you are least expecting it. So be patient. She may have really changed but then again, she could just be putting on a front. If you listen, they will tell you all you need to know.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 2:15 PM on May. 24, 2010

• People can change if they really want to. Sounds like her priorities have changed at least. I work with a gal who has been cheating on her hubby for years and see's nothing wrong with it.
    Anonymous

• i wouldnt judge her on her past. I know i have a horrific past and i sure hope nobody judges me by it.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 2:25 PM on May. 24, 2010

• God heals. Wether or not she allowed God to heal her will show in time. What's done in dark will always come out into the light. I believe cheaters can stop cheating, but I also believe only God can transform people inwardly. Also, those folks that are judging her are in spiritual danger. We are not supposed to judge others for their sins because we all have sinned.
    LisaG777

Answer by LisaG777 at 2:26 PM on May. 24, 2010

• Lisa G777 Says it right. THHHHHANNNNNKKKK YOU!
    Anonymous

• Some husbands or significant other males have such a horrible inner view of their manhood, that to be the female in their couplehood the female is always wrong in his world. He isn't just a horrific male, he is a terrible counterpart, a hater of himself, and takes all his friends down together with him. See it alllllllll the time
    Anonymous

• People can change if they want to. If you think she has, it's your decision to befriend her if you like. Who cares what small minds think?!
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 7:49 PM on May. 24, 2010