Does your husband do things wrong on purpose so you stop asking him to do things?

I'm 100 % convinced that my husband is doing this! He can't do anything in the house right so I always have to do it. For instance, when he loads the dishwasher.. IT has about 10 things in it and the rest in the sink.. beacuse he didn't want it to get too crowded to get clean. We have carpet powder that we sprinkle before we vaccuum and he always uses the whole can so it breaks our vaccuum. We've had to replace it about 6 times in 3 years. He doesn't dust anything, just moves the dust with his hands. He makes the bed but leaves the sheet falling out on the side. LOL. It's awful. So even though I work 10 hrs a day and he works only 8.. I'm the one that does EVERYTHING!! lol. IS your hubby like this.. or is it just mine?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:36 PM on May. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Boy he has you trained. When my DH left stuff in the sink and not in the dishwasher, I left it in the sink for him the next time. He can do 2-3 loads instead of just 1, that's his choice. I do NOT do his work for him but I don't complain about it either. If the sheet was still hanging out, I'd just be happy he attempted it.
    Anonymous

• Aww, that sucks. My husband and I both did that when we were young and we thought we were so smart. Now SOMEONE has to do it and it's gonna be one of us, so... We work well together. Both of us hate cleaning but we like things sanitary and somewhat tidy. We share the chores..
    LittlestKeen

Answer by LittlestKeen at 2:39 PM on May. 24, 2010

• I feel your pain.. I do almost everything in this house, plus work.. ((even when he was laid off)). My hubby only sweeps the middle of the floors and not under. I stopped wasting my time and his and just do it myself!
    r00j04j08

Answer by r00j04j08 at 2:43 PM on May. 24, 2010

• No you are SOOO right i wash fold the clothes and tell him to put them up and NOTHING is in the right spot sooooo annoying
    Anonymous

• My husband acts like his nose is stopped up when I ask him why he didn't take the stinky trash out!!!
    soldierluvr0407

Answer by soldierluvr0407 at 8:36 PM on May. 25, 2010