Do you care if someone likes you?

No, not anymore.

At least I am working on it, I figure if I say it over, and over again, I will start feeling it.

Cafe mom therapy, thanks. LOL

KFree907

Asked by KFree907 at 2:38 PM on May. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I used to...but now i don't damn...love me or hate me...i'm me
    EttaMay

Answer by EttaMay at 2:39 PM on May. 24, 2010

• Nope, I don't care. If they don't like me because of my attitude, then they don't need to be my friend because my attitude will always be the same until I die. as for my opinions, if they really want to be a friend, they have to respect my opinion, they don't have to agree but they do have to respect that I have one and it may not be the same as theirs.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 2:39 PM on May. 24, 2010

• Go Jade, you are absolutely right.... :)
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 2:42 PM on May. 24, 2010

• I really don't care, I am typically a likable, easy to get along with but I don't spend enough time worrying about people, specially those who have no significant meaning to my existence in life, I don't spend too much time trying to get people to like me either, I am who I am pretty much all the time and if you don't like me for me than that is ok too.
    LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 2:50 PM on May. 24, 2010

• I like me. The people I love like me. That is all that matters.

Answer by rkoloms at 3:17 PM on May. 24, 2010

• Unfortunatley, yes. I do care. I try to be a nice person and it bothers me when someone doesn't like me because I can't figure out the reason. I am working on this. i have to remember, if they aren't feeding, financing or fu**ing me, I shouldn't care. :)
    Anonymous

• I care that some peple like me. My boss and my family and myself. Other than that, I'm good.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 8:03 PM on May. 24, 2010