Whoo Hooo! I've lost 10 lbs in just 4 weeks!!

So I started my lifestyle change! Not a diet because I didn't remove anything from my diet.. just started eating like I should be eating and I've lost 10 lbs! I'm so excited. All I did was cut out all fried.. no whites (rice, bread or pasta) and no sodas.. Now I eat all wheat bread and just healhty stuff.. I'm so excited. So it's not a question. I just wanted to brag a little bit. I've also started playing tennis with my husband and doing my wii fit in the morning and evening. I weighed 275 and now I weigh 265 so I'm on the right track! So.. Not a Q.. I'm just very excited and this time.. I know that by next summer.. I'll be where I want to be! :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:42 PM on May. 24, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• Good for you! way to go mom!!!!!

Answer by older at 2:45 PM on May. 24, 2010

• That's so exciting!!! Good job!!
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 2:48 PM on May. 24, 2010

• yay congrats.. i felt this same way when i lost 6 in 3 weeks.. but that ended well i guess my hubby thought i was hott cuz now im preggo and i already put back on those 6 i lost..
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 2:49 PM on May. 24, 2010

• So I guess the shrimp I ate last night covered in butter sauce is off the diet? I have been emotionally eating and its driving me nuts. Always feel so bad after the fact. Thanks for the good news, you give us hope!
    Anonymous

• Congratulations!!

Last year I started "The Eat Clean Diet" by Tosca Rena. it's really not a diet either, a lifestyle change, like you said, all whole grains, lean proteins etc. I lost 30 pounds in about 4 months. I've been stuck since Thanksgiving, but I'm trying to get it moving again. It feels so good to be starting summer 30 pounds lower than last summer. I need to lose another 40 or 50 pounds, so I'll be working on it right along with you.

You might check out Tosca's cookbooks, and there's a magazine called Clean Eating I think with great recipes and tips as well.

Good Luck and congratulations on your accomplishment this month!!
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 3:08 PM on May. 24, 2010

• if you start working out, youll loose the wieght even faster
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 3:52 PM on May. 24, 2010

• Congratulations,Momma!
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 5:04 PM on May. 24, 2010

• OMG! that is Great! Congrates! i am trying to lose 30 pounds and i will be at my ideal weight. i started out at 170 and now down to 143. i just now started doing the same thing that you are doing and it's wonderful! i lost 3 pounds in 11 days! and i feel like i am 16 again. oh i am on sparkspage. you should really try it out. you can track all of the food you eat and the workouts you do and it tells you your calorie differential. not to mention they have lots and lots of supportive people on there! Good luck hun and keep up the good work!
    eva123

Answer by eva123 at 5:55 PM on May. 24, 2010

• Good for you! I just lots 10 in five weeks as well :) Keep up the good work. Now, I bet if little by little you add a little exercise in there you would have even bigger results! Even 10 mins a day...that's what I started with, now I am doing 30-40 mins of cardio 6 days per week :)
    Anonymous