What is your vaccination schedule?

OK so my son is 15.5 weeks old and my DH has been trying to get me to set up an appointment for his first vaccines for a month and a half. I'm not sure if I want to vaccinate at all (any more, my daughter,3, has had them all on schedule so far) and if I do, I want to use a delayed schedule. So here is what I want from you:

1) What resources do you recomend (for and against)?

2) If you vaccinate on a delayed schedule, what is your schedule? How did you choose this schedule?

Thank you for all your help

PS: I'm looking for good research, not "I did/didn't vaccinate and my child is just fine." I need info to help with the discussion with my husband. Thanks for not making this a debate =-)

hillmom

Asked by hillmom at 3:30 PM on May. 24, 2010 in General Parenting

• i did vaccines as doctor ordered
    questioned the schedule
    was told by doctor that all are safe
    blah blah blah
    daughter almost three has autism
    told same doctor when my daughter was 2 .."my daughter is banging her head against the wall"
    his response was .."kids are quirky"
    i swear to God this is what he said

i wish to God that i listened to my inner voice and looked more into the schedule that US medicine has our kids on
    MAY have saved my daughter from autism

there is no hurry to do all at once and so many so quickly

research, research research
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 3:38 PM on May. 24, 2010

• the cdc is a good place for pro vaccinations...they also provide a lot of information on the ingredients of vaccines.
    nvic.org is a good place to start for anti vaccine information.
    the mmr can no longer be broken into three vaccines, just so you know.
    i think dr. sears has a delayed schedule.
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 3:43 PM on May. 24, 2010

• we aren't doing any..
    this is a good video to watch.. take notes to review with him!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdLMeULoujM&playnext_from=TL&videos=dYL2hZa_4ko
    cespranger

Answer by cespranger at 3:58 PM on May. 24, 2010

• We aren't doing any vaccines. I've posted some basic information on my website as well as some links to help you get started. http://sabrinambowen.webs.com/antivaccinemovement.htm

You should also check out the CafeMom Group "Chooseing Not To Vaccinate" there is a great amount of information and links there...

Good Luck in your research and with your choice. Feel free to message me if you want to chat or have questions.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 5:56 PM on May. 24, 2010