Birth Control Pills

I started Ortho Low Dose in October of 2009. The last three months my period has been really weird. Its been so light that I haven't even had to wear a pad or tampon just a pantyliner(never had periods this light in the 11 years I have had a period). It has also been super short like only 2-3 days. Also a never before for me. Oh, I had a baby in June 2008 if that matters. If anyone else has experienced this please let me know.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:56 PM on May. 24, 2010 in Health

• That is exactly how my period was when I took it in college. 2-3 days of panty-liner discharge. No real bleeding. When I'm not on hormonal BC I have a 4-5 day normal flow period.

If you feel bad on it, then talk to your doc. Reduced periods is a normal side effect.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 8:41 PM on May. 24, 2010