What is your worst quality? Your best?

My best quality is that I am honest. My worst is that my honesty sometimes gets me in trouble.. I am intelligent and sometimes feel inferior to ignorant people. I do my best to not get angry with the ignorant person I am talking to, but sometimes I can’t help but wonder how a person can be SO STUPID.

So what are your worst/best qualities?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:04 PM on May. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My best is that i am willing to help anyone and for almost anything. My worst, at least this is what im told, is that i dont listen. I think my worst quality is that i tend to keep my opinions to myself and let others lead the way
    Anonymous

• Did you mean you sometimes feel superior to ignorant people? Inferior would mean you feel like they are better than you.

My worst quality - I'm a bit too complacent sometimes. I am a very laid back person and sometimes I just don't have enough motivation to do things that I should do. Some would call it laziness. I see it as a bit more complicated than that.

My best quality - I am a really understanding person. I think I make a good friend because I'm slow to cast judgement upon someone. I can almost always understand why people do the things they do even if I don't agree with the action.
    mickstinator

Answer by mickstinator at 4:12 PM on May. 24, 2010

• i think I'm a great listener. It seems like everyone I know comes to me when they need to vent or if they need advice. my worst quality, I tend to nag a lot to SO hahaha. I am working on it and he bears with me. Nagging runs in my blood. I also tend to compare myself too much. if I go out and I see a good looking younger girl who's thin, long healthy hair, no glasses, all the guys smile and dance with her, I want to be in her shoes. I used to be in her shoes. But I remind myself, she isn't me. She doesnt have my son or my boyfriend to come home to....and I get over my jealousy quick :)
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 4:15 PM on May. 24, 2010

• Worse: I let people take advantage of my giving personality. BUT I realize this and am working on it. I just find it so darn hard to say no to people when they really "need" help.

Best: I am a very giving person, and a very FORGIVING person. Which is also a fault :( But I think overall I'm a very kind, dependable, loyal person and that far outweighs the bad.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 4:19 PM on May. 24, 2010

• My best quality is my helpfulness and willingness to give adequate advice.

My worse quality is my indecisiveness. This enables people to take advantage of me which counteracts my best quality. Further i am a very nuetral person which makes me a peace-maker.

If I could just be a bit stronger in my decision making and choose not to let others make them for me at times, I could untimately be able to extent my good quality(s) to thier potential :)
    Amberoz

Answer by Amberoz at 4:31 PM on May. 24, 2010

• BTW- great question!!!
    Amberoz

Answer by Amberoz at 4:33 PM on May. 24, 2010

• My worse: Temper, any lil thing can set me off depending on the day.
    Best: My big heart, im always giving.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 4:34 PM on May. 24, 2010