Date Night ( N.W. Indiana)

So we are having a date night tonight. We have usually only gone out on anniversaries and birthdays, but tonight it is just me and him and no real reason except we want to go on a nice/casual date. So if anyone lives in the N.W Indiana area have any suggestions on a nice/casual/ oh and moderatly priced place to go for a fun intamite date night could you let me know? Cuz i'd love to have some idea's when he gets home.

smilelovesmile

Asked by smilelovesmile at 4:08 PM on May. 24, 2010 in Relationships

• It is where they cook the food at your table. It is japanese (not like chinese food really) They have amazing fried rice and soup and they give you a salad and youpick steak, chicken or shrimp for them to cook. They kinda put on a show while they cook the food. You sit 8 to a large table/bar but it is so much fun!
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 4:33 PM on May. 24, 2010

• Do you have a hibatachi grill? I think they are usually fun!
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 4:17 PM on May. 24, 2010

• i dont knwo what that is a hibatachi grill. Is that like at home or is it a type of restaurant?
    smilelovesmile

Answer by smilelovesmile at 4:23 PM on May. 24, 2010