pagans/wiccans. Full Moon on May 28th.. Where can i find Moon spells?

Im still learning the path even though its been over a year. I would like to do a Money spell. Fairly easy with the things i have at home now. I only have white candles. No money at all in the bank so please dont ask me to get something from a store because now i cant. i have frankincense, candles, i think some gold and maybe green but i dont remember.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:14 PM on May. 24, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• These are all just things, how can these be used for a spell? What is the result you are hoping to reach. ??
    Anonymous

• The main thing in a spell is your INTENT. It does not have to be fancy. You could write down your intent on a piece of paper, for instance, "I intend to have enough money to sustain me". Light a green candle if you have one. Imagine yourself with enough money to pay your bills (see yourself writing out the checks). Recite a small affirmation out loud to yourself "God and Goddess, hear my plea, open pathways to money for me"

FemRising

Answer by FemRising at 4:45 PM on May. 24, 2010

• I agree with FemRising.

And if you have any add Basil.

sugahmamma

Answer by sugahmamma at 4:54 PM on May. 24, 2010

• And notice I said "open pathways..." I didn't say "drop big bucks in my lap".
    FemRising

Answer by FemRising at 5:00 PM on May. 24, 2010

• Here is a really simple one. It's so easy even kids can do it and you don't need to do it on a full moon or have any special supplies!

http://paganwiccan.about.com/od/moneyjobs/qt/KidsMoneySpell.htm

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 5:51 PM on May. 24, 2010

• SabrinaMBowen*- I cant plant it, i live in a apartment and it wouldnt be right to be digging outside in public lol.
    Anonymous

• " I cant plant it, i live in a apartment and it wouldnt be right to be digging outside in public lol. " ~ then I guess you don't need the money that bad do you??

Anonymous

• You don't have to plant it on YOUR property. You can always head to a part or something. Or what about a potted plant? That would work as well... I know you are short on money, but when you get a few dollars I would suggest you get a book called Urban Primitive. It's all about "city" Paganism...

Here are some other Money Spells you could use from an online book of Shadows...
    http://www.everythingunderthemoon.net/spells/money-spells.htm

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:28 PM on May. 24, 2010

• My favorite FM$ spell is to bless a dime or a quarter or other silver coin (silver being lunar; gold, solar) and leaving it on a windowsill or taped to a window, someplace where the FM will shine on it, for 3 nights (night before, night of, and night after the FM). As you do this, meditate, concentrate on what you NEED to survive and ask the Lord and Lady for PROSPERITY. (Not Wealth...prosperity!)
    MamaK88

Answer by MamaK88 at 2:41 PM on May. 25, 2010