Where is the best/cheapest place to buy a new desktop all-in-one?

So far the best I can find is Walmart. Is this my best bet or do you have another option? Thanx.

Amberoz

Asked by Amberoz at 4:24 PM on May. 24, 2010 in

• I always go to Best Buy for my computer needs. Best Buy is always the Best Buy.
    Honda309

Answer by Honda309 at 4:26 PM on May. 24, 2010

• I would research the best models online to find what features you really want (try http://compreviews.about.com/od/allinonepcs/tp/AllInOnePCs.htm) and then Google that model to see who has the best buy. It may not always be a store; you may find the best deal online.

I like to shop newegg.com or tigerdirect.com. My computer tech son just built me a brand new tower PC for under $250 last week by buying the parts from newegg.com. I purchased a top end high performance laptop from them last year for under $600.
    michiganmom116

Answer by michiganmom116 at 9:57 AM on May. 25, 2010

• Best Buy. I wouldn't go to Walmart, there is no one there to fix the computer if something happens. I have bought 3 laptops from Best Buy and have had no problems. I bought my desktop from Dell and had no issues either.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 2:56 PM on May. 26, 2010