Quick Easy way to lose weight

Have gained 20 pounds since giving birth. Can't seem to get on the right path to lose or get motivated. Anyone know any secret tips on what to eat and stay away from to lose weight? I need help

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:27 PM on May. 24, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• drink lots of water, stay away from sweet and def. pop you can try diet to fight the craving and get some exercise in even if its running up and down your stairs or doing a couple jumpin jacks lol... thats the healthy way... there is pills but I don't think that is too good!
    Anonymous

• Stay away from refined sugars and bad carbs, flour, rice, pasta. Walk, start with a few blocks adding more as you go along, do it everyday, a bit at a time. Eat lots of salads fruits and veggies, small portions would do the trick if you must eat at least 6 smalll meals a day. Good luck, you can do this!

Answer by older at 4:38 PM on May. 24, 2010

• I did a 7-day fast "the cabbage soup diet" in which I lost 6 lbs in 7 days. After that I cut out foods like soda, alcohol, and processed food, and fast foods. I have lost 2 more pounds the next week. Also I have been walking for 30 minutes each day. But the rapid weight loss program is a good jump-start for weight loss. Oh, and wter...lots and lots of water.
    Amberoz

Answer by Amberoz at 4:39 PM on May. 24, 2010

• cut out refined sugar and juice. and go gluten free
    Anonymous

• Think about nutritional cleansing - I lost 18 lbs. with a nutritional cleansing program. It is healthy, safe and does not involve stimulants or diet pills. It is not a colon cleanse and has none of the unpleasant side effects of most colon cleanse products.

Here is a link to my blog - http://simplecleansing.blogspot.com/ Check it out and if you have any questions feel free to message me or email me - my contact info is on my blog. I can help you.
    mom2threets

Answer by mom2threets at 10:48 PM on May. 24, 2010

• No magic bullet, no "quick and easy" way...if there were, we wouldn't have 70 percent of our nation being overweight. There are quick easy ways you can dash off a few pounds with fad diets and cleansings, but you'll just gain it back. The only way to really lose fat is by eating a healthy, balanced diet and by exercising. That's it. No magic pill, just hard work.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:52 AM on May. 25, 2010

• There really is no secret, but if you are ate a plateau or just need boost try this 3 day cleanse www.theshake4success.com.

Mrswilliams07

Answer by Mrswilliams07 at 8:43 PM on May. 25, 2010