Could I be?

My last cycle was april 8th. THey usually last 31 days and longest ever was 35. I still have not started. I have taken 2 pregnancy test and says neg. Could it be too early to get a positive or just really late for odd reason? Any sugestions?

SuzanneL09

Asked by SuzanneL09 at 5:00 PM on May. 24, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I suggest getting a blood test done. Good luck.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 5:08 PM on May. 24, 2010

• sound like we have the same cycle may it is the test you are using because I tested with a store brand test four days before my missed period and it came back negative with fmu. I bought a two pk clear blue easy digital one took both that night and both said pregnant. So try changing the test
    Anonymous

• I went to the dactor today and the urine test said negative so he took some blood to do a blood test and run a few others to make sure everything is ok. I also have a pelvic ultrasound tomorrow to make sure all is good there.
    SuzanneL09

Answer by SuzanneL09 at 10:53 PM on May. 26, 2010