Shared Dream?

I have a dd who is 14. When she was 2 1/2 I had a dream one night. I dreamed that she and I lived in a little shack of a house alone on a busy highway near our current house. We left the house and we were walking along the highway and we saw my husband walking towards us. At the time of the dream, my husband had a full beard. In the dream he was clean shaven.

The next morning at the breakfast table I was telling my husband the dream while he was holding our daughter in his lap. I got to the part about us seeing my husband walking towards us, and I said "And then we saw Daddy walking towards us, didn't we?" and she said, without missing a beat "Yeah, but Daddy, you looked different... you didn't have your beard."

My mouth just hung open! She just went on eating her toast like it was nothing to chime in on my dream! My husband and I just stared at each other.

So, can people who are psychically linked share dreams?

FemRising

Asked by FemRising at 5:09 PM on May. 24, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Yes two people psychically connected can share the same dream.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 8:08 PM on May. 24, 2010

• I have a friend I knew in high school and we used to share dreams ALL THE TIME! We used to compare notes in the morning before the school bus arrived. We're still pretty linked today even though we lost touch for about 8 years and she lives in another state. I definitely think people can share dreams.
    Xynyth

Answer by Xynyth at 5:12 PM on May. 24, 2010

• Yes! My cousin and I just kinda did this the other night. One night I had one part of the dream and the next night she had the other half. I talked to her the morning after her dream and we got to talking about it. That is when we found out we had like one BIG dream between the two of us. My half was getting everyone from the airport and taking them to our grandparents house and there was people and food and everything...Her half was at our grandparents with all the people and food and chatting and everything that goes with it. We didn't know about this until we both had our dream and thought it was crazy!
    MomofTwins07

Answer by MomofTwins07 at 5:30 PM on May. 24, 2010

• Actually, this happened to me another time with a close friend. We worked together at the time and we both had a dream the night before that we had been cut on the left arm and that it hurt really bad and seemed very real. In my dream, I saw the cut while I was in the shower and I even thought "wow, this really feels real."

Not sure why we both had the same dream... but years later, I had to have a skin cancer removed from that arm in that same exact location, and I have a scar there now from where it was cut out!
    FemRising

Answer by FemRising at 5:53 PM on May. 24, 2010