Who would be your ideal and realistic candidate for 2012 be?

When I say realistic, I say that as in- not some celebrity or someone who isn't a politician.

Sacheen.T.

Asked by Sacheen.T. at 5:20 PM on May. 24, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• OBAMA!!! OBAMA!! OBAMA!! OBAMA!!
    ambr2006

Answer by ambr2006 at 5:23 PM on May. 24, 2010

• In all seriousness, and so far (meaning if some scandal hits, I reserve the right to change my choices! LOL), I like any combination of Mitch Daniels (R-IN), Paul Ryan (R-WI), Bobby Jindal (R-LA). They are among the FISCAL conservatives that I think will be SORELY needed to clean up the Obama fiasco in 2012!!!
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 5:29 PM on May. 24, 2010

• OBAMA!! OBAMA!! He will win again, you guys watch!!!!
    ambr2006

Answer by ambr2006 at 5:30 PM on May. 24, 2010

• ambr2...
    OBAMA!! OBAMA!! He will win again, you guys watch!!!!

***
    He won the first time around, and Americans LOST!!! IF (and it's extremely doubtful), he won again, this country WILL be lost!!!
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 5:33 PM on May. 24, 2010

• Gotta love some dreamers ;) I like Bobby Jyndal too. I thin kit's still too soon out to say. I would really like to see SOMEONE step up the plate and be for real! REALLY mean to fight the corruption, the mass spending ect.... Not trying to hijack the question but this far out it may be more prudent to ask what are you looking for in a candidate wanting to run in 2012 :)

momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 5:34 PM on May. 24, 2010

• I'm all for Sheriff Joe for President. He's the man.
    Slinkee

Answer by Slinkee at 5:44 PM on May. 24, 2010

• OBAMA
    AutumnLybbie

Answer by AutumnLybbie at 5:50 PM on May. 24, 2010

• Honestly I am serious Judge Judy. She knows her crap and I think she would do a great job. Unfortunitly she said on The View she wouldn't run!:(
    delilahsmom1177

Answer by delilahsmom1177 at 6:06 PM on May. 24, 2010

• Katherine Stevick. While most people have never heard of her, she has the leadership qualities and brains that I think are lacking in most candidates.
    mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 6:26 PM on May. 24, 2010

• Okay ardent Obama supporters....what IF HILLARY were to run against Obama in 2012?! It's not like it couldn't happen! Would you then shift your love-fest to Hillary?! LOL

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/obama_administration/september_2009/does_obama_face_a_2012_challenge_in_his_own_party

If so, then you're really just someone who tows the party line--regardless of who the cadidate is.  And instead of broadening your horizons and opening your mind a tad, you'd rather follow along obediently, like...well...SHEEP!!! LOL

LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 6:26 PM on May. 24, 2010