how to start losing weight?

we just got a tredmill and im not sure how long or how far i should start off at... im about 5'2" and weigh about 123 i want to loose like 10 lbs but not sure the best way to start it... i have started to portion my food better about a month ago and so im not sure where to start with running, jogging, and running... can you help me out

jaksonsmommy

Asked by jaksonsmommy at 5:25 PM on May. 24, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• I would give anything to be 123 again.
    Anonymous

• i used to run an hour a day.. while watching ellen.. it was my thing.. i also what what i eat and cook very healthy.. i started a healthy food blog if you want the link email me..
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 5:30 PM on May. 24, 2010

• geeze...to be 123 again. I'm starting to lose weight as well, I'm working on losing 20 to reach 120lbs and I found this great website sparkpeople.com..... it has videos you can work out to and diet plans, recipes, goals...ect. It's been helping me out a lot because I had no idea where to start either. Good luck! :)
    BrandyBaby22

Answer by BrandyBaby22 at 5:59 PM on May. 24, 2010

• Think about nutritional cleansing - I lost weight 18 lbs with a nutritional cleansing program. It is healthy, safe and does not involve stimulants or diet pills. It is not a colon cleanse and has none of the unpleasant side effects of most colon cleanse products.

Here is a link to my blog - http://simplecleansing.blogspot.com/ Check it out and if you have any questions feel free to message me or email me - my contact info is on my blog. I can help you.
    mom2threets

Answer by mom2threets at 10:47 PM on May. 24, 2010