I wanted to do a cleanse and burn but I'm still breastfeeding at night is this safe?

I had two babies 22 months apart one weighed 10lbs 8oz the other 10lbs 13oz My baby that is nursing is 36lbs at 13 months and I am trying to wean.

bigbabbies

Asked by bigbabbies at 5:35 PM on May. 24, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• Wean first. cleanse after.

Answer by gdiamante at 5:52 PM on May. 24, 2010

• i actually got permission to do a cleanse while i was pregnant.. i was having trouble using the bathroom and my doctor recommended it to me.. but its not a chemical cleanse its all natural..
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 6:42 PM on May. 24, 2010

• many of the herbs in a cleanse product will pass into your milk. Some may be harmful to your baby. Some can cause horrid diarrhea.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 12:14 AM on May. 25, 2010

• You may want to ask your doctor if you can do the Skaeology 3-Day cleanse. I agree with the last poster though, print the nutritional information and make sure that the ingredients are safe for use while nursing: www.shakeology.com/coach4success.
    Mrswilliams07

Answer by Mrswilliams07 at 8:28 PM on May. 25, 2010