Do you believe that children are a blessing?

If so, does that blessing disappear if there are a lot of children? Or is the blessing negated by the "impact" that the large family has? Based on ONLY the "environmental impact" argument, do you believe the Duggars are wrong for having this many children?

Couldn't find an appropriate category for this question.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:52 PM on May. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I think they are... the Duggers can support their children so even tho I think the mom is crazy lol I don't see anything wrong with what they is doing. My son is the best thing that has ever happened to me... he has changed my life for the better in so many ways!
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 6:08 PM on May. 24, 2010

• Yes, they are among other things like a huge responsibility.
    Anonymous

• Some days my kids are more like punishments...
    Anonymous

• Children are not a blessing, they are a simple product of nature... For some lives and families they are a good thing, for others, they aren't...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 6:00 PM on May. 24, 2010

• For those who want children, YES they are a blessing. Not everyone wants kids though.

Anonymous

• All 4 of my kids are blessings.
    SoniaL

Answer by SoniaL at 6:04 PM on May. 24, 2010

• Children are gift from Yahweh, and they are here to teach us about our creator as well. I have learned how as a parent I represent Yahweh, and my rules, his laws, and I am learning how I should be a parent by his example. Meaning I should warn my children of doing wrong, discipline them when they do, allow them to repent [ask for forgiveness] and wipe the slate clean, and reward them like he rewards/blesses us when we do right. They also teach us how we are like him in unconditional, and everlasting love.

I am not the judge as far as the family listed above and leave that to Yahweh. Blessings..

Daphna28

Answer by Daphna28 at 6:05 PM on May. 24, 2010

• Yes, children are a blessing. I thank God for my little blessing everyday.
    Kellyjude1

Answer by Kellyjude1 at 8:22 PM on May. 24, 2010

• No matter how frustrated I may get some days with what they may do, I believe that there is a reason that God blessed me with them both. I have a saying about my motherhood: I am a mother for one of two reasons, either I did something bad in my childhood and God is paying me back or my children are going to do something bad and I am preparing them on how to handle it (lol).
    guyandtoni01

Answer by guyandtoni01 at 7:18 AM on May. 25, 2010