Why does a baby conceived after a rape deserve to die?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:56 PM on May. 24, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• So either it's about winning, or it's about upholding a woman's right to choose, provided they agree with you.

What don't you understand about the meaning of the word "Choice"? Doesn't a choice allow for more than I option? How does allowing either "Choice" make it "MY" way (or me winning)? So admit some might be conflicted and move. Conflicted is a choice- no need to defend or explain. It doesn't make sense to me, but it doesn't have to, as I am unaffected by another woman's choice.

Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 10:42 PM on May. 24, 2010

• The question is about termination of pregnancy. OP
    Anonymous

• Why would you force a woman to go through a pregnancy where every day she's reminded of why that fetus is growing inside her? Why would you remind her every day of that pain and humiliation? Why would you want her to suffer more mental anguish than she's already in just from the event itself? Why would you want her body to be even more violated than it already has been?
    Anonymous

• the woman raped has more rights than the baby
    Anonymous

• Well you obviously haven't been raped.... how about you go through that experience and lets see how you feel then....
    Anonymous

• anon :59 I completely understand what are you saying.
    I'm questioning people who keep saying that abortion is wrong. But still conceive that it is OK to have abortions is cases of rape.
    Anonymous

• STILL the fetus doesn't know what's going on outside the womb. The fetus doesn't care who the father, mother is. OR do you think that the baby is going to be ugly per say.
    Anonymous

• Well, there is some scientific proof that a weakness to violence can be genetic. Things like Sociopathy and other mental illnesses which cause these people to rape and have no remorse can be genetic... Why would you want to bring more evil in to the world?

Although generally I don't think they HAVE to die, but I think it's an option. How could you expect a woman to go through the horrors of being raped and then spend the next 40 weeks caring for the product of that rape? How could you ask a woman to be punished day after day, dealing with a pregnancy, labor, and daily life just because she was a victim?

It's obvious, you have never been a rape victim!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 6:05 PM on May. 24, 2010

• anon :02

Still is a new life that we are getting rid of and people are completely aware that it is OK to abort. So why are so many oppose to abortions.
    Anonymous

• Pro-life, should mean all life, imo-if you're cherry picking (rape, maternal illness, genetic issues, capital punishment), sorry you're truly pro-choice.

Baby= human between 6-12 mos.of age. No one is aborting babies.

Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 6:09 PM on May. 24, 2010