How do I get started on my own brothel?

I would like to open a massage parlor within the next 6 months. What do you think it would take? Should I just start independently and work my way up? I've done a few "massages" on my own and I have to admit that I just love it so far. Did you know that that Maxine chick from the bunnie ranch is a millionaire? I really think this business has potential.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:07 PM on May. 24, 2010 in Money & Work

• Move to Nevada so you're legal.

Answer by gdiamante at 6:09 PM on May. 24, 2010

• well you better look up the laws because as far as I know it's against the law
    Anonymous

• here is another weird monday posting

Monday, Monday ... how does the song go??
    Anonymous

• OK I am stupid and naive. By "massages" do you mean you screwed people for money? B/c I find that trashy and nasty and downright gross.
    Anonymous

• You should do whatever is best for your children...

Answer by rkoloms at 6:17 PM on May. 24, 2010

• Really above? Do what's best for your children? Do you even have children? That's too funny...
    Anonymous

• hmm
    IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 6:50 PM on May. 24, 2010

• I am going to assume that you are already in an area where this is legal. So your next step needs to be to check with the local laws and see what type of permits or licenses you need. You will need to look in to getting a business license and a building as well... From there I would think you would need to start looking for "girls" and clients.

Take it one step at a time and make sure all your ducks are in a row. It may be a longer process that way, but it will be worth it in the long run.

Good Luck!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:59 PM on May. 24, 2010

• Ha! What Sabrina said.
    Oh, and you'll need to require the girls to do monthly STD testing. Or more often.
    Fawn80

Answer by Fawn80 at 9:14 AM on May. 25, 2010

• Print some business cards asap & hand them out to every "girl" and potential client you meet.
    Good luck !

**giggles**
    parrishsky

Answer by parrishsky at 6:47 PM on May. 27, 2010