Something is wrong with me.

All right warning TMI. I had a baby two months ago then I got my tubes tide. I went back to the doctor for my post op visit he said ever thing is fine. Then I started having black spotting then it turned into a light period but it has been going on for over two weeks. Is this syptoms of breast cancer? I have a lump in my breast that i'm getting sonogramed tomorrow. i tried not to worry too much about the lump cause the doc said "it doesn't feel like cancer" but everthing seems to be falling apart

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:13 PM on May. 24, 2010 in Health

• breathe....

you get test tomorrow
    not much you can do until testing done
    worrying only going to make you more upset

I KNOw easy for me to say

do something to take your mind off of

you have done everything right, going to get checked out

BREATHE
    Anonymous

• The bleeding is NOT a breast cancer symptom. Symptoms of the disease are in the breast.

Answer by gdiamante at 6:23 PM on May. 24, 2010

• First, NO it isn't a sign of cancer. Most lumps are benign and if you just had a baby it could easily be a blocked duct or something of that sort. Try not to worry.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 6:24 PM on May. 24, 2010

• Honestly? I think someone is just messing around here. You don't get a sonogram to check for breast cancer.
    goldilocks70

Answer by goldilocks70 at 12:22 AM on May. 25, 2010

• Yes you do. To check and see if it is a cyst or a solid mass. So they can tell if it has to be biopsied.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:56 AM on May. 25, 2010