3 days late

Im 3 days late today, Ive had cramps since the day i was supposed to get my period and mega lower back pain and sometimes a pain in my side..Yesterday i had light brown discharge, almost a beige color but it smelled like old blood sorry for the tmi..i took a test today but it wasnt with FMU and it came out negative..is there still a chance i could be pregnant even with the negative test? Should I take another or should I call my gyno tomorrow?
I never get cramps, back pain or anything before i start bleeding hence why im thinking pregnancy..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:03 PM on May. 24, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Yes you could still be pregnant. I would wait a week or so and test again. People are late for lots of reasons.
    Anonymous

• Alright thank you..I was looking for possible reasons to be late and nothing has been out of the ordinary for me..Ill just wait a week and see if it comes, if not take a test then!
    Anonymous