Have you ever had sex and realized you still had your tampon in?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:06 PM on May. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

• No, wouldn't that be painful?
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 7:07 PM on May. 24, 2010

• That is a horrible thought. No, never.
    Anonymous

• No but my friend and her husband got really wasted one night and didn't remember she had one in and a week later while pooping it came out and she called me hysterical about it.lol its funny now but at the time is was a little scary and really disgusting, okay well its still disgusting but...
    momluvsmiles

Answer by momluvsmiles at 7:12 PM on May. 24, 2010

• so like no lie once i got very drunk after high school and went clubbin with a friend and i ran into a guy that i had known for a while and he came home with me, and i was so drunk that i was blacking out and the next morning i woke up and had no memory of having sex but i obviously had bc my tampon was so far up i had to use my whole hand to get it out!
    Anonymous

• gonna report this one too? Get a life! and stop hitting the button cuz you're a prude!
    Anonymous

• wow is that even possible? lol. ouch!!
    Anonymous

• someone is a whiny ass about a post getting deleted. GROW UP & GET OVER IT!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

• Well Im the original poster for this post and no.... I wasnt planning on reporting it. How am I a prude if I have 3 kids, and apparently I had sex with a tampon in? lol. Guess Im a little confused here.
    Anonymous

• No! I don't use tampons, and I don't have sex that time of the month... Plus, I can't imagine forgetting there was a tampon in in the first place...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 7:36 PM on May. 24, 2010

• I do not use tampons. I do not have sex during my menstrual cycle. And frankly there is not room enough inside me for both a tampon and a male part, lol. How does that even happen?
    Anonymous