Who reported my eggplant question?

I just wanna know I thought it was just a kinky thing my DH and I do together. I've seen worse posts before.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:12 PM on May. 24, 2010 in About CafeMom

• cause we dont care what y'all do in bed? gross
    Anonymous

• yeah, but if you are going to turn me in then turn in tampon lady too!
    Anonymous

• i did not report, but have had some laughs
    many other questions from your first post
    Anonymous

• i love eggplant! i guess i missed a good one lol. i can't believe you can be reported for a sex question. i've seen lots of tmi stuff on here - i don't read stuff i don't want to (although sex doesn't bother me). was your post really breaking the rules? i don't believe in censorship. what boggles my mind is all the racism - which IS illegal - and such that i see on here - why doesn't that crap get reported? because the people reporting are busy being racist and judgemental i guess. yeah - probably more info than you were wanting lol. i just get irritated by these boards sometimes
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 7:16 PM on May. 24, 2010

• Ridiculous that you were reported for that, i have read MUCH more TMI stories here. Maybe the person reporting has no life!
    Anonymous